Chill out, the universe is on your side.

By Dani G. - domingo, novembro 10, 2019


I can’t stop thinking about you. It’s weird, so fucking weird. Also it is confused. Intense – Obvious, because I am an intense girl. I am trying so hard to not thinking and overthinking about this. Actually to not to be crazy. I’m little crazy of thoughts right now, but it’s ok.
It’s good and it’s not at the same time. I had to control my thoughts, and this is so hard, so fucking hard. And not only my thoughts, but my feelings e actions. Besides an intense girl, I can be a little impulsive too. What makes everything so hard.
I am so imaginative and intuitive at the same time, that I am between following reason or intuition, feeling. The truth is that I gotta be patient, mainly with me but also with the universe. The universe that sometimes I just don't understand. But do the right thing, like always. So chill out girl, everything it’s gonna be all right, just not in your time, but in the time of the universe. That’s really means letting go. So do that!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentário(s)